Thursday, March 5, 2009

We Interrupt Your Regularly Scheduled Programming


I just HAD to take a small break and read some other bloggers Neflin blogs! They are wonderful, entertaining, and informational.

I had been feeling a little overwhelmed with all this, only because it's getting to be MUCH MORE than the original 23 THINGS I thought I signed up for... be that as it may, I am blogging along and don't feel quite as frustrated as I did in the beginning. I consider this my half-way point and feel justified in blogging, just to blog.

NO THINGS ALLOWED!



However, I must quote bostwickblogger who may have had some trouble making it out of the starting gate. "Wow! It only took me two hours to register for this blog. What fun!!!"

(Two hours? Do I know that feeling!)

No comments:

Post a Comment